These results are ranked by popularity.
| C0511||Description: Fusing failure (abnormally low fusing temperature 2)
- The temperature detected by the Fusing Roller Sub Thermistor remains lower than 105°C for a given period of time during the standby state.
- The temperature detected by the Fusing Roll|
| C133B||Description: Communication with option error
- It is not possible to communicate with the Printer Board within a predetermined period of time during a print cycle.|
| C0000||Description: Main Motor malfunction
• The Main Motor (M1) Lock signal remains HIGH for a continuous 1-sec. period at any time 1 sec. after the Main Motor has started turning.|
| C0520||Description: Fusing failure (abnormally high fusing temperature 2)
- The temperature detected by the Fusing Roller Thermistor remains higher than 240°C for a given period of time.|
| C133D||Description: ROM check error
- An error is detected of the flash ROM chip on the Fax Board when the Power Switch is turned ON.|